Showcasing Our Technology Offering at Electra Mining 2018
A Brief View of TAKRAF’s Suite of Equipment and Services at Electra Mining Africa from 10-14 September 2018 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
We are proud of our continued association with Electra Mining Africa as a world-class showcase of the latest technologies, machinery, equipment and solutions covering the mining and minerals industry.
This year, TAKRAF will be present in Hall 9, with two stands:
Stand G03 will showcase our latest development being the X-TREME Class Sizer, with an actual working machine on display! This advanced machine bridges the gap between a traditional sizer and gyratory or jaw crushers, marrying the best of each machine into one.
Stand G06 will feature TAKRAF Africa’s in-house expertise, which is supported by our commitment to ongoing innovation and technology acquisition, and our comprehensive portfolio of licensed brands, including:
- The semi-mobile Bradford Breaker, licensed under Terrasource Global, which offers the benefits of the traditional breaker in a more compact machine. Already in operation at two junior coal miners, the breaker offers low capital cost combined with ease of transport, installation and maintenance.
- TAKRAF Africa’s new-design Redler Chain Conveyor being installed for a major producer in the FMCG market. This is a breakthrough development that combines the proven Redler brand with a lighter, more cost-effective design of the casing.
- TAKRAF Africa’s air environmental services technologies, which continue to experience buoyant demand across a wide range of commodities, with innovative and holistic approaches to pollution control. The Boiler Emission Abatement (BEA) plant project for Impala Platinum Refineries in Springs, South Africa is a current example of our expertise in developing integrated diversified solutions to provide a holistic approach to air environmental control. We are also supplying the DSI fugitive dust reduction systems to two power stations, while there is growing interest in the DSI DustTamer™ Wind Fence for stockpile protection.
- Our Magaldi Superbelt® technology licence enables TAKRAF Africa to offer conveying technology that can handle extremely hot materials.
- TAKRAF Africa is the sole distributor of the Jetfloat Modular System in southern Africa, which are floating platforms and walkways covering various applications, from mining and industrial process operations to marine, fishing and recreational purposes.
Of course at either of the stands, you will be able to chat with our experts about our extensive track record in the supply of solutions across various competency areas: from mining to material handling, minerals processing and services & components. Our overland and in plant belt conveyor expertise is recognized as an industry leader throughout Africa, with systems in place to convey bulk materials, from mine production facilities and process plants to out loading at rail and port terminals.
In addition to our century-long contribution to major projects across Africa, TAKRAF Africa is committed to empowering and uplifting local communities and economies. Such a commitment is our company’s philosophy – a way of doing business that is carried out throughout all projects.
Stay tuned on social media, #Tenova, and visit us at Electra Mining Africa from 10-14 September 2018 at the Expo Centre in Nasrec, Hall 9, Booth G03 and G06.