Successful Showcase of TAKRAF’s Unique Solutions Offering at Electra Mining Africa 2018
TAKRAF Africa wraps up a successful Electra Mining Africa 2018, Africa’s largest mining exhibition, which took place from 10-14 September 2018 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
This year, TAKRAF Africa was present with two stands, with each stand specifically focused on showcasing the company’s diverse product and service offering across the entire mining and minerals value chain, including mining, material handling, solid/liquid separation and hydrometallurgical solutions.
Stand G03 drew a lot of interest with an actual working TAKRAF X-TREME Class Sizer on display. This landmark machine offers the economic and size benefits of a traditional sizer with the suitability for hard rock applications. Each and every component of this specialized machine was designed from the outset to reduce downtime and ensure that the machine is brought back into production as soon as possible. When minutes count, make the most of every second!
Stand G06 featured TAKRAF Africa’s in-house expertise, supported by our commitment to ongoing innovation and technology acquisition, and our comprehensive portfolio of licensed brands, including:
- The semi-mobile Bradford Breaker, which offers the benefits of the traditional breaker in a more compact machine (link).
- TAKRAF Africa’s new-design Redler Chain Conveyor - a breakthrough development that combines the proven Redler brand with a lighter, more cost-effective design of the casing.
- TAKRAF Africa’s air environmental services technologies, boasting innovative and holistic approaches to pollution control (link).
- Our Magaldi Superbelt® technology license enabling us to offer conveying technology that can handle extremely hot materials (link).
- We are also the sole distributor of the Jetfloat Modular System in southern Africa, which are floating platforms and walkways covering various applications (link).
As the event progressed, more and more visitors were attracted to the unique technologies on display with a significant amount of traffic at times. Of particular interest was the unique benefits provided by the TAKRAF X-TREME Class Sizer on display, together with our dust suppression solutions provided by our air environmental technology offering and our Redler Chain Conveyor developments.
In addition to the TAKRAF technology specialists addressing visitors at each stand, a number of Business-to-Business (B2B) meetings were also held, including some key discussions regarding a mine in Botswana enquiring with regards our unique Customer Support & Aftersales service offering. Click here for a short video interview of Paul Davies, our TAKRAF Africa Aftermarket General Manager, at the event.
We are proud of our continued association with Electra Mining Africa and look forward to future events. We also thank all visitors for visiting our stands and for their interest in TAKRAF’s unique and specialized solutions.
Please stay tuned on social media, #Tenova or follow our developments on our website at www.takraf.tenova.com.