Our atmosphere furnaces can be used for various purposes and represent the latest state of the art.
For more than 90 years now, the Tenova LOI Thermprocess has been supplying heat treatment facilities for metal processing plants in the world's main industrial regions. Today, our companies
- B.M.I. Fours Industriels, Lyon, France
- IVA Industrieöfen, Dortmund, Germany
- Mahler, Plochingen, Germany
- Schmetz, Menden, Germany
are the leading providers of high-end heat treatment furnaces and services.
Tenova LOI Thermprocess has developed both vacuum and controlled atmosphere continuous and non-continuous furnaces to solve all types of treatment problems. The knowhow that we have developed over decades, our strength in worldwide sales and services and our ongoing development efforts allow us to steadily strengthen our position on world markets. Our employees are dedicated experts in their fields. They will help you to derive maximum benefit from your materials and your heat treatment equipment.
Our main industry partners are:
- Aerospace industry
- Automotive industry
- Heat treatment shops
- Steel suppliers
- Heat exchanger manufacturers
- Tool manufacturers
- Mould and die manufacturers
- Sinter producers
- Surface processing industry
- Industrial and aircraft turbine manufacturers
- Food industry
- Medical industry.
Our synergy effects bring benefits to customers:
- Reliability and quality ensured by many decades of market presence for each company in the group
- Well-founded expert advice based on our bundled process technology expertise
- Innovative technology at reasonable prices
- A complete range of different furnace types
- Highly advanced control and documentation technology
- Substantial innovation potential through development pools
- World-wide market presence - world-wide service