Controls and Measuring System
Increasing industrial requirements of restoring the proper surface quality of rolls have increasing requirements in terms of in-cycle control of the roll geometrical characteristics and of presence of superficial defects to be eliminated and under-roll-surface defects to be timely discovered.
- In-house designed and manufactured inspection tools developed for Roll Shop applications, thanks tobenefits of several decades of worldwide on-field experience and customers relationship.
- Productivity is boosted by minimizing roll-grinding cycle time thanks tothe use of both in-cycle caliper and inspection functions.
- More than 600 Inspektor systems have been sold world wide since 1991
- The most referenced roll inspection system in the world, both for the roll surface and inside the roll body.
Value for Money
- Saving of roll material through optimizatin of stock removal from the roll surface thanks tothe combination of in-cycle caliper measuring caliper together with Inspektor roll scanning
- Inspektor is a true modular system which at any time can be enhanced with additional functionalities.