Pomini Digital Texturing
In the field of cold Rolling, roll texturing is of utmost importance to achieve the correct surface quality on the metal sheet, to grant the highest performance in terms of paintability and formability.
With its new PDT™ Technology, Pomini Tenova is able to offer a product which represents a breakthrough in the field of texturing. Thanks to the digital control and the high frequency laser technology, the PDT™ is able to provide a deterministic control on a stochastic process: the user is now able freely to select in an independent way the preferred surface parameters. Moreover, the extensive use of the latest available machine tool components makes the PDT™ highly precise and efficient, safe and environmentally friendly, reliable and easy to maintain, thus granting a very low lifetime cost.
- Complete elimination of toxic substances and in general any problems of waste generation and their disposal
- The PDT™ technology goes beyond today texturing practices proposing both superior quality of standard surfaces and also opening new paths for our Customers, otherwise unobtainable
- Dramatically reduces power consumption thanks touse of innovative state of the art technologies
- Maintenance simplified to the maximum thanks tothe digital process and the reduced complexity of the machine
- Beyond Customer expectations thanks tounique performances both in the Steel and Alluminium industries
Value for Money
- Less operating costs result in a reduced total cost of ownership
Large Feasibility Study for Ambitious Project in Indonesia
After the successful submission of a scoping study for a large Indonesian copper and gold producer and its ambitious project last year, our TMTC...
VINA Kyoei Steel selects Tenova for fume system upgrade
Tenova, through its subsidiary Tenova Goodfellow Inc., Canada, has successfully installed and commissioned a Peak Shaver at VINA Kyoei Steel, Vietnam...
Tenova successfully installs fume system upgrade for VINA Kyoei Steel, Vietnam
VINA Kyoei Steel selects Tenova to deliver valuable next steps for melt shop improvements