Continuous Pickling Lines
Tenova supplies high-capacity and high-quality fully automatic Continuous Pickling Lines for carbon steel featuring:
• Capacity of up to 2.200.000 ton/year
• Process speed up to 350 m/min
• Entry/Exit sections speed up to 800 m/min
• Potentially zero waste in combination with a dedicated Acid Regeneration Plant.
Tenova Continuous Pickling Lines for carbon steel ensure accurate strip and pickling control, stable processes and precise strip tracking. These lines are equipped with fully automatic coil handling system and a proprietary Acid Regeneration Process.
Innovative process equipment:
- Tension Leveler/Scale Breaker for more efficient pickling and strip shape improving
- Plastic or steel rubber lined pickling tanks of shallow design for high efficiency and reliability
- Turret-type Side Trimmer with Scrap Chopper
- Multi-cascade system of HCl
- Multi-cascade rinsing system
TAKRAF and METALLOINVEST Ink Important IPCC System Agreements
TAKRAF’s significant experience and capabilities in the In-Pit Crushing & Conveying (IPCC) space has positioned the company as an important solutions...
Successful Showcase of TAKRAF’s Unique Solutions Offering at Electra Mining Africa 2018
TAKRAF Africa wraps up a successful Electra Mining Africa 2018, Africa’s largest mining exhibition, which took place from 10-14 September 2018 in...
Great Success for EAF Consteel® in China
Thanks to continuous improvement in research, Tenova EAF Consteel® fulfils Chinese steelmakers’ needs of minimizing CO2 emissions in steel production.