Continuous Pickling Lines
Tenova supplies high-capacity and high-quality fully automatic Continuous Pickling Lines for carbon steel featuring:
• Capacity of up to 2.200.000 ton/year
• Process speed up to 350 m/min
• Entry/Exit sections speed up to 800 m/min
• Potentially zero waste in combination with a dedicated Acid Regeneration Plant.
Tenova Continuous Pickling Lines for carbon steel ensure accurate strip and pickling control, stable processes and precise strip tracking. These lines are equipped with fully automatic coil handling system and a proprietary Acid Regeneration Process.
Innovative process equipment:
- Tension Leveler/Scale Breaker for more efficient pickling and strip shape improving
- Plastic or steel rubber lined pickling tanks of shallow design for high efficiency and reliability
- Turret-type Side Trimmer with Scrap Chopper
- Multi-cascade system of HCl
- Multi-cascade rinsing system
Value for Money
- Requirement of less personnel
- Reduced operating and production costs
- during line operation no hazardous liquids or fumes escape into the working area
- the waste air fan is connected to emergency power supply
- during instrument air failure all valves fall in a safe-fail position
- the pickling line is closed by covers made of polypropylene material shaped and stiffened by means of metal structural elements and a set of hydraulic lifting devices enabling access to the tanks interior
- condensate produced by heat exchangers is continuously analysed by conductivity and ph-meters to assure that no acid leaks into the condensate system.
- Engineering services for upgrades of existing equipment
- Zero waste when used in combination with an Acid Regeneration Plant
- Advanced acid management system with proprietary waste acid analyzer for the maximum benefits
Two TAKRAF Sizers for an Important Project
The Bosnia-Herzegovina-based company, RMU Banovici d.d., is expanding the overburden handling capacity at one of its mines by installing two...
First LOWNOX MELTSHOP™ for JSW Steel (USA)
Tenova will supply the first LOWNOX MELTSHOP™ for JSW Steel (USA) Inc. Baytown, TX – a technology that will guarantee high environmental standards and...
Tenova to supply the first LOWNOX MELTSHOP™ for JSW Steel (USA) Inc. Baytown, TX.
Castellanza, October 25, 2018 – JSW Steel (USA) Inc. has selected Tenova, a company of the Techint Group specialized in innovative solutions for the...