Continuous Pickling Lines
Tenova supplies high-capacity and high-quality fully automatic Continuous Pickling Lines for carbon steel featuring:
• Capacity of up to 2.200.000 ton/year
• Process speed up to 350 m/min
• Entry/Exit sections speed up to 800 m/min
• Potentially zero waste in combination with a dedicated Acid Regeneration Plant.
Tenova Continuous Pickling Lines for carbon steel ensure accurate strip and pickling control, stable processes and precise strip tracking. These lines are equipped with fully automatic coil handling system and a proprietary Acid Regeneration Process.
Innovative process equipment:
- Tension Leveler/Scale Breaker for more efficient pickling and strip shape improving
- Plastic or steel rubber lined pickling tanks of shallow design for high efficiency and reliability
- Turret-type Side Trimmer with Scrap Chopper
- Multi-cascade system of HCl
- Multi-cascade rinsing system
Value for Money
- Requirement of less personnel
- Reduced operating and production costs
- during line operation no hazardous liquids or fumes escape into the working area
- the waste air fan is connected to emergency power supply
- during instrument air failure all valves fall in a safe-fail position
- the pickling line is closed by covers made of polypropylene material shaped and stiffened by means of metal structural elements and a set of hydraulic lifting devices enabling access to the tanks interior
- condensate produced by heat exchangers is continuously analysed by conductivity and ph-meters to assure that no acid leaks into the condensate system.
- Engineering services for upgrades of existing equipment
- Zero waste when used in combination with an Acid Regeneration Plant
- Advanced acid management system with proprietary waste acid analyzer for the maximum benefits
Continued Success at Neyveli for TAKRAF India
A large 11,000 t/h TAKRAF spreader for the dumping of overburden was inaugurated at one of Neyveli Lignite Corporation’s (NLCs) mines during a brief...
Industry 4.0 at Tenova TAKRAF
TAKRAF is pushing the introduction of new technologies in the area of the industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) in order to best serve our industry’s...
China: the 14thEAF Consteel® Evolution kicks off
Tenova was recently awarded an EAF (Electric Arc Furnace) Consteel® Evolution by Sichuan Guanghan Desheng Iron & Steel Co., LTD, in Sichuan Province,...
Pickling Lines for Carbon Steel
Push-pull Pickling LinesTenova is a leader in supplying Push Pull Pickling Lines also in Push-Pull and Semi-continuous configuration. Tenova Push Pull Pickling Lines provide a capacity of up to 750.000 ton/year and one of the most important advantages is extra wide production flexibility: • Process speed up to 180 m/min • Thickness up to 12 mm • Single or double entry sections