Electrolytic Cleaning Line
A Cleaning section removes from the strip surface the remaining rolling emulsion and iron fines and dries the strip through several processes and is equipped with the special high-turbulence high-efficiency density (HTHE) electrolytic cleaning tank to enhance the strip cleaning.
The strip is brushed with the high efficiency - quick maintenance brushing units of the brush-to-brush type.
After the cold rolling the metal strip has reached the wanted thickness but to get the final metallurgical properties required for the further operations it needs to be annealed.
To avoid the formation of carbonates on the strip surface during the annealing process, the oil and emulsion used to lubricate the roll gap of the cold rolling mill must be completely removed from the strip surface.
A Cleaning section removes from the strip surface the remaining rolling emulsion and iron fines and dries the strip through the following processes:
- HOT ALKALY SOLUTION aimed to heat the strip and to remove an important portion of the oil
- MECHANICAL BRUSH SCRUBBING in alkaline solution to remove most of oil and the fines
- ELECTROLYTIC CLEANING in alkaline solution to detach the most difficult part of the dirt
- MECHANICAL BRUSH SCRUBBING in alkaline solution remove the final dirt detached by the electrolytic tank
- HOT WATER BRUSH SCRUBBING AND SPRAY RINSE in cascade to remove the residual iron fines and alkaline solution from the strip surface
- HOT AIR DRYING to dry the strip from water.
The cleaning section is equipped with the special high-turbulence high-efficiency density (HTHE) electrolytic cleaning tank to enhance the strip cleaning. The strip is brushed with the high efficiency - quick maintenance brushing units of the brush-to-brush type.
- High-Turbulence High-Efficiency Electrolytic cleaning design
- Reduced overall electrolytic section length
- Reduced electrical consumption and operational costs
- Improved operator safety, less maintenance and cleaning required
- Improved catenaries and reduction of voltage drops
- Anode shape (vertical) and Venturi injection allows gas and sludge evacuation from the gap
- Bottom design allows easy continuous sludge removal
- Reduced space (1/2 of traditional) for Brushing units
- Shift able Brushing units for reduced and uniform bristle consumption
Value for Money
- Reduced electrical consumptions and reduced investment cost
- Improved cleaning
- Improved operator and maintenance health conditions
The World’s Most Powerful Belt Conveyor System
We are delighted to announce the release of a video that takes you through our involvement in delivering the world’s most powerful belt conveyor...
Tenova iEAF® Technology in Revda, Russia
NLMK Ural chose Tenova’s Industry 4.0 technology system, iEAF® (Intelligent Electric Arc Furnace) for its plant in Revda, Russia.
Tenova iEAF® Technology Chosen by NLMK Ural, in Revda
Castellanza, February 17, 2020 – Tenova, a Techint Group company specialized in innovative solutions for the metals and mining industries, was...
Contact - Single
Contact Contact Person Position Legal Entity Department Phone Fax Address General firstname.lastname@example.org
Via Albareto 31