Fume Control System Design and Performance Optimization
Tenova's extensive experience with fume system design supports the Iron and Steel Industry with cutting edge consulting & engineering solutions for the modern EAF melt shop.
Capabilities include the utilization of advanced techniques such as our proprietary furnace off-gas heat load prediction and fume control system models and Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) Modeling software. With our extensive background know-how we are fully skilled to address issues stemming from poor fume system control & design, optimization, process performance and related equipment design.
Specialized Process Gas Cleaning and Air Pollution Control Services
1. Conduct new and existing fume control system performance assessment and troubleshooting.
2. Perform computer simulations for analysis of related operations to generate an accurate design basis for related furnace practice and indicated off-gas analysis.
3. Related equipment full process and design engineering scope from the concept stage all the way to the installed system controls tune up (inclusive of water cooled ductwork, combustion, spray and mixing chambers, dry ductwork, coolers, all the way to the top of the chimney).
4. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modeling to evaluate performance and aid design perfection with cost effective "what if scenarios" for all related equipment and processes.
5. Services for EAF optimization and improved energy efficiencies.
1. Process studies and assessments, including system performance analysis.
2. Conceptual designs,including economic feasibility and assessments.
3. Basic and detail design for competitive contractor bidding.
4. Commissioning, tune-up and start-up services, including performance testing.
- Improved system performance
- Reduced dust and smoke
- Environmental friendly solution
- First EAF reference, 7 EAF installations worldwide
- Overall references: 52
TAKRAF at Mauritanides 2018
Mauritanides is the largest biennial mining & energy conference and exhibition for companies that are active in the Mining and Oil & Gas industry in...
LOI Thermprocess Partner of Audi-Technikum
On November 22, the German car manufacturer Audi inaugurated its Audi-Technikum, with the pioneering heat treatment plant of Tenova LOI Thermprocess
Opening of the Audi-Technikum with the pioneering heat treatment plant of Tenova LOI Thermprocess
Essen, November 23, 2018 – Audi inaugurates the Werkstofftechnikum in Neckarsulm. Its innovative plant technology enabled the creation of optimal...