High Temperature Filtration
The Tenova Pyromet patented dry scrubbing process is the perfect solution for the high temperature filtration.
The Tenova Pyromet patented dry scrubbing process & method is an alternative solution to wet scrubbing systems for cleaning the furnace off gases from furnace processes, where low or high volatile reductants are used. It uses a separation technology, whereby solids are collected and separated from the process gas, by passing it through high temperature filtration elements that are periodically cleaned by using an inert gas. The resultant cleaned CO gas average solid gas content is below 5 mg/Nm3and is suitable for direct use used in any power generation or heating system. If high volatile reductants are used, the hot gas with tar in vapor form passes through the separation section for cleaning, before entering a suitable tar removal system, prior to being used in any power generation or heating systems. The collected tars from the tar removal systems can be used as a fuel or can safely be disposed of.
- Ergonomic design
- Large-diameter nozzles to prevent blockages
- Low water pressure design
- Single or two-stage venturi design, depending on dust load and particle size
- Guaranteed emission levels of less than 25 mg/Nm³
- The Tenova Pyromet patented dry scrubbing process & method is an alternative solution to wet scrubbing systems for cleaning the furnace off gases from furnace processes, where low or high volatile reductants are used
- Minimal water use required 1m3/h vs. 15m3/h make-up water 1m3/h vs. 400m3/h in water circulation system
- Reduced risk of CO explosions due to lower operating pressure Dry dust handling and storage
Contact - List
Bag HousesTenova's Bag Houses are an optimal solution for Air Environmental Control. They can handle flow rates from 0.5 to 100 m3/s and enable economical collection of dust at high filter rates with collection efficiencies <99.99 %.
Wet ScrubbersTenova’s in-house scrubber range for air pollution control is comprehensive, enabling selection of the most cost-effective solution to any dust-control or air-cleaning problem, large or small.