Hot Dip Galvanizing/Galvalume Lines (HDG) for Carbon Steel Strip
Cost-effective and high-performance Galvanizing Lines for architectural and structural applications.
- Galvanized and Galvannealing
- Galvalume®, Galfan®.
- Speed up to 190 m/min
- Production up to 400.000 ton/year.
Complete process know-how including Annealing Furnace and air knife Any type of surface coating by means of no-rinse application or Roll Coater Combined and in-line Colour Coating Section Technological know-how transfer and operational training.
- High efficiency cleaning sections
- Different line configurations for application of zinc and several types of metal coatings based on zinc-aluminium alloys:
- Zinc coating for different thicknesses and paintability (cost-effective material)
- Zinc-aluminium for better weldability, formability and corrosion resistance
- Skin Pass Mill (dry or wet type), Tension Leveller
- Advanced passivation coaters for no-rinse passivation (continuous Cr contaminated waste waters eliminated)
- High surface quality for exposed surfaces, excellent corrosion protection
Tenova at METEC 2019
Tenova technology insights will be at METEC 2019, with a special focus on Sustainability and Industry 4.0
Tenova technology insights at METEC 2019: a special focus on Sustainability and Industry 4.0
Castellanza, May 22, 2019 - Fossil-free steel production through hydrogen, large-scale metal powder production for Additive Manufacturing,...
Nachfolgeauftrag für LOI Thermprocess in Russland
OJSC MMK-METIZ, Magnitogorsk, Russland vergibt Nachfolgeauftrag über eine HPH® Haubenofenanlage für Drahtbunde an Tenova LOI Thermprocess
Processing Lines for Carbon Steels
Electrolytic Galvanizing Lines (EGL) for Carbon Steel StripTenova EGL technology stands out due to the following distinctive features: • Plating cells • Improved plating process control • Insoluble anodes • Zinc dissolving plants
Tinning Lines for Carbon Steel StripTenova proposes an innovative technology for the new generation of tin plating lines. Tenova state-of-the-art technology features the following: • Lowest tin consumption • More uniform coverage, better edges • Advanced Edge Masks design and control • Lowest coating thickness • Less drainage of electrolyte • Electrolyte always available • More flexible production campaigns • No anodes casting plant - No anodes handling • Much higher safety levelthe