Hot Dip Galvanizing/Galvalume Lines (HDG) for Carbon Steel Strip
Cost-effective and high-performance Galvanizing Lines for architectural and structural applications.
- Galvanized and Galvannealing
- Galvalume®, Galfan®.
- Speed up to 190 m/min
- Production up to 400.000 ton/year.
Complete process know-how including Annealing Furnace and air knife Any type of surface coating by means of no-rinse application or Roll Coater Combined and in-line Colour Coating Section Technological know-how transfer and operational training.
- High efficiency cleaning sections
- Different line configurations for application of zinc and several types of metal coatings based on zinc-aluminium alloys:
- Zinc coating for different thicknesses and paintability (cost-effective material)
- Zinc-aluminium for better weldability, formability and corrosion resistance
- Skin Pass Mill (dry or wet type), Tension Leveller
- Advanced passivation coaters for no-rinse passivation (continuous Cr contaminated waste waters eliminated)
- High surface quality for exposed surfaces, excellent corrosion protection
DELKOR Thickeners in Morocco
Tenova DELKOR is pleased to announce the successful supply and mechanical completion of seven DELKOR thickeners, together with our flocculation system...
Unloading of More Than 1,560 Wagons in 48 hours
Tenova TAKRAF is pleased to announce the successful achievement of the 48-hour performance test for a major bauxite expansion project in Guinea. This...
Großauftrag über ACL an Tenova LOI Thermprocess
Das slowakische Unternehmen U.S. Steel Košice hat einen Großauftrag zur Lieferung einer Glüh- und Beschichtungslinie (Annealing and Coating Line –...
Processing Lines for Carbon Steels
Electrolytic Galvanizing Lines (EGL) for Carbon Steel StripTenova EGL technology stands out due to the following distinctive features: • Plating cells • Improved plating process control • Insoluble anodes • Zinc dissolving plants
Tinning Lines for Carbon Steel StripTenova proposes an innovative technology for the new generation of tin plating lines. Tenova state-of-the-art technology features the following: • Lowest tin consumption • More uniform coverage, better edges • Advanced Edge Masks design and control • Lowest coating thickness • Less drainage of electrolyte • Electrolyte always available • More flexible production campaigns • No anodes casting plant - No anodes handling • Much higher safety levelthe