Hot Dip Galvanizing/Galvalume Lines (HDG) for Carbon Steel Strip
Cost-effective and high-performance Galvanizing Lines for architectural and structural applications.
- Galvanized and Galvannealing
- Galvalume®, Galfan®.
- Speed up to 190 m/min
- Production up to 400.000 ton/year.
Complete process know-how including Annealing Furnace and air knife Any type of surface coating by means of no-rinse application or Roll Coater Combined and in-line Colour Coating Section Technological know-how transfer and operational training.
- High efficiency cleaning sections
- Different line configurations for application of zinc and several types of metal coatings based on zinc-aluminium alloys:
- Zinc coating for different thicknesses and paintability (cost-effective material)
- Zinc-aluminium for better weldability, formability and corrosion resistance
- Skin Pass Mill (dry or wet type), Tension Leveller
- Advanced passivation coaters for no-rinse passivation (continuous Cr contaminated waste waters eliminated)
- High surface quality for exposed surfaces, excellent corrosion protection
Rollenherddurchlaufofenanlage für Edelstahlrohre in Russland
Tenova LOI Thermprocess erhält den Auftrag für eine neue Rollenherddurchlaufofenanlage zum Blankglühen von Edelstahlrohren unter 100% H2-Atmosphäre...
Roller hearth continuous furnace in Russia
Tenova LOI Thermprocess received an order from JSC Pervouralsk Pipe Plant, Russia, for a new roller hearth continuous furnace system for bright...
JSC Pervouralsk chose Tenova’s roller hearth continuous furnace
Tenova LOI Thermprocess receives order from JSC Pervouralsk Pipe Plant, Russia, for a new roller hearth continuous furnace system for bright annealing...
Processing Lines for Carbon Steels
Electrolytic Galvanizing Lines (EGL) for Carbon Steel StripTenova EGL technology stands out due to the following distinctive features: • Plating cells • Improved plating process control • Insoluble anodes • Zinc dissolving plants
Tinning Lines for Carbon Steel StripTenova proposes an innovative technology for the new generation of tin plating lines. Tenova state-of-the-art technology features the following: • Lowest tin consumption • More uniform coverage, better edges • Advanced Edge Masks design and control • Lowest coating thickness • Less drainage of electrolyte • Electrolyte always available • More flexible production campaigns • No anodes casting plant - No anodes handling • Much higher safety levelthe