Magaldi Steel Belt Conveying
Magaldi steel belt conveying technology is especially suited to the conveying of high temperature material.
TAKRAF markets the Magaldi Superbelt® technology, which is able to withstand higher temperatures than any other technologies currently available. This makes it especially suited to applications in foundries, steel plants, minerals processing and power plants. *
Magaldi technologies are widely employed for the safe handling and transportation of raw materials and ash produced by coal-fired power plants:
- The Mac® Magaldi Ash Cooler is a unique system for “dry” extraction, air cooling and mechanical handling of bottom ash from pulverized coal-fired boilers, of any size and burning any type of solid fuel
- Temperatures of up to 1,100 °C can be handled
- Zero water usage as only air is employed to cool the product
In addition to being high temperature and impact resistant, this unique, patented technology offers numerous other advantages, including:
- Low noise levels and power usage
- Enclosed conveying to prevent dust emissions and spillage; as well as conveying up to 35º inclination
- Long life as there is no relative movement between the belt and handled material
* Magaldi Steel Belts are sold under license from Magaldi in Southern Africa.
TAKRAF wins Bucket-Wheel Reclaimer Refurbishment
In an attempt to combat decreasing ore grades at one of their mine sites, a large copper producer in Chile has embarked on an important project to...
TAKRAF India Wins Slew of Recent Equipment Orders
In the past few months, an important Indian group has awarded three separate orders to TAKRAF India for the supply of equipment to the group’s...
TAKRAF at Mauritanides 2018
Mauritanides is the largest biennial mining & energy conference and exhibition for companies that are active in the Mining and Oil & Gas industry in...
Questions? Enquiries? Ideas? Get in touch with us!Read More