Magaldi Steel Belt Conveying
Magaldi steel belt conveying technology is especially suited to the conveying of high temperature material.
TAKRAF markets the Magaldi Superbelt® technology, which is able to withstand higher temperatures than any other technologies currently available. This makes it especially suited to applications in foundries, steel plants, minerals processing and power plants. *
Magaldi technologies are widely employed for the safe handling and transportation of raw materials and ash produced by coal-fired power plants:
- The Mac® Magaldi Ash Cooler is a unique system for “dry” extraction, air cooling and mechanical handling of bottom ash from pulverized coal-fired boilers, of any size and burning any type of solid fuel
- Temperatures of up to 1,100 °C can be handled
- Zero water usage as only air is employed to cool the product
In addition to being high temperature and impact resistant, this unique, patented technology offers numerous other advantages, including:
- Low noise levels and power usage
- Enclosed conveying to prevent dust emissions and spillage; as well as conveying up to 35º inclination
- Long life as there is no relative movement between the belt and handled material
* Magaldi Steel Belts are sold under license from Magaldi in Southern Africa.
Gearless Drive Commissioning in Chile
New progress in TAKRAF’s project of an innovative belt conveyor system in Chile.
Safe Makes Sense at Kusile, South Africa
Tenova TAKRAF Africa has recently just set another landmark safety record at its flagship Kusile materials handling project in South Africa. An...
Focusing on Material Handling at TAKRAF USA’s Philadelphia office
TAKRAF USA’s Philadelphia office (formerly FMC Technologies Material Handling Systems Division – Chalfont, PA) specializes in in-plant conveyor...
Questions? Enquiries? Ideas? Get in touch with us!Read More
Japan Pipe Conveyor Conveying SystemsJapan Pipe Conveyor conveying systems overcome a number of the issues associated with conventional conveyors and are particularly suited to environmentally sensitive areas and/or areas with specific inclines or curves.
Jetfloat Floating PlatformsJetfloat floating platforms are a quick-and-easy solution to a number of floating platform and walkway requirements and are suited to both industrial and recreational applications.