Pomini Digital Texturing™
In the field of cold Rolling, roll texturing is of utmost importance to achieve the correct surface characteristics and quality on the metal sheet, to grant the highest performance in terms of paintability and formability.
With its new PDT™ Technology, Pomini Tenova is able to offer a product that represents a breakthrough in the field of texturing. Thanks to the digital process and the high frequency cutting-edge laser technology, the PDT™ is able to provide a digital control on a stochastic process: the user has now the opportunity to freely select in an independent way the preferred surface parameters. Moreover, the extensive use of the latest available machine tool components makes the PDT™ highly precise and efficient, safe and environmentally friendly, reliable and easy to maintain, thus granting a very low lifetime cost.
In addition to the above functionalities, PDT™ allows producers to make deterministic surfaces for decorative purposes. Customers who opt for this state-of-the-art technology will therefore benefit from a great competitive advantage on the market, with a fast return on investment (ROI).
Discover all of the advantages and characteristics of Pomini Digital Texturing™ in this video on our Sustenovability platform.
- Complete elimination of toxic substances and in general any problems of waste generation and their disposal
- The PDT™ technology goes beyond today texturing practices proposing both superior quality of standard surfaces and also opening new paths for our Customers, otherwise unobtainable
- Dramatically reduces power consumption thanks touse of innovative state of the art technologies
- Maintenance simplified to the maximum thanks tothe digital process and the reduced complexity of the machine
- Beyond Customer expectations thanks tounique performances both in the Steel and Alluminium industries
Value for Money
- Less operating costs result in a reduced total cost of ownership