Revamping - Pomini and other OEM Grinders
Existing Roll Grinders can be upgraded to perform exactly the same tasks as the most modern machines, with beneficial improvements on productivity, precision and availability. Revamping interventions can be focussed both on mechanical and/or electrical parts. New or special accessories (e.g. Inspection Devices) may of course be added upon request.
Pomini Tenova is of course able to perform any kind of revamping intervention on Pomini Machines, to fit any Customer requirement. Moreover, having taken over the activities of this company, Pomini Tenova is also fully qualified for interventions on Giustina Roll Grinders.
Other OEM Grinders
Relying on decades of experience in design and manufacturing of Roll Grinders, Pomini Tenova is also able to provide revamping services for Roll Grinders of other OEMs. The outstanding quality of these interventions is witnessed by many repeated orders from customers worldwide.
- Modernization of existing machines allows to fulfil the highest safety and environment standards and regulations.
- Any roll grinder modernized according to Customer requirements in order to extend the machine life.
- Revamping includes special technologies developed by Pomini in the field of roll grinding machines for boosting productivity: among them - independent caliper, Inspektor system.
- More than 80 revampings succesfully completed worldwide on different brands.
- Revamping results are always outstanding, both on Pomini Roll Grinders and on other grinders' OEM.
Value for Money
- State-of-the-art performances with a reasonable investment.
TAKRAF at Mauritanides 2018
Mauritanides is the largest biennial mining & energy conference and exhibition for companies that are active in the Mining and Oil & Gas industry in...
LOI Thermprocess Partner of Audi-Technikum
On November 22, the German car manufacturer Audi inaugurated its Audi-Technikum, with the pioneering heat treatment plant of Tenova LOI Thermprocess
Opening of the Audi-Technikum with the pioneering heat treatment plant of Tenova LOI Thermprocess
Essen, November 23, 2018 – Audi inaugurates the Werkstofftechnikum in Neckarsulm. Its innovative plant technology enabled the creation of optimal...