Quenching units are responsible of generating in-line the mechanical properties of the pipes and this feature is fundamental for the quality and definitively for the commercial value of the pipe.
Tenova provides innovative quenching systems designed to meet the strict processing requirements of the modern pipe producing plant.
This allows to offer an encompassed package of heat treatment for pipes composed by hardening furnace, quenching head, tempering furnace. This allows the production of high quality pipes in compliance on example with the strictest international standards (e.g. API)
Value for Money
- High quality of the pipes with high temperature uniformity
- Easy maintenance operations
- Optimized water distribution achieved also by means of a design carried out with the CFD process modeling.
- No particular safety issue are reported
- Engineering services for upgrades of existing equipment
- Turnkey solutions and installations of integrated systems
TAKRAF at Mauritanides 2018
Mauritanides is the largest biennial mining & energy conference and exhibition for companies that are active in the Mining and Oil & Gas industry in...
LOI Thermprocess Partner of Audi-Technikum
On November 22, the German car manufacturer Audi inaugurated its Audi-Technikum, with the pioneering heat treatment plant of Tenova LOI Thermprocess
Opening of the Audi-Technikum with the pioneering heat treatment plant of Tenova LOI Thermprocess
Essen, November 23, 2018 – Audi inaugurates the Werkstofftechnikum in Neckarsulm. Its innovative plant technology enabled the creation of optimal...