Quenching units are responsible of generating in-line the mechanical properties of the pipes and this feature is fundamental for the quality and definitively for the commercial value of the pipe.
Tenova provides innovative quenching systems designed to meet the strict processing requirements of the modern pipe producing plant.
This allows to offer an encompassed package of heat treatment for pipes composed by hardening furnace, quenching head, tempering furnace. This allows the production of high quality pipes in compliance on example with the strictest international standards (e.g. API)
Value for Money
- High quality of the pipes with high temperature uniformity
- Easy maintenance operations
- Optimized water distribution achieved also by means of a design carried out with the CFD process modeling.
- No particular safety issue are reported
- Engineering services for upgrades of existing equipment
- Turnkey solutions and installations of integrated systems
Heat Treatment Technology for Pipes
Handling SystemsOptimized mechanical solutions of automatic charging and discharging handling operations for fulfilling any requirement of layout arrangement.
Hardening and Tempering Furnaces for PipesFrom stand-alone heat treatment furnaces to complete heat treating lines, Tenova provides reliable equipment for the processing of pipe products. Tempering furnaces, hardening furnaces and innovative quenching systems are designed to meet the strict processing requirements of the modern pipe producing plant.