Roller Hearth Furnace for Wire
LOI Thermprocess, with its predecessors Matthias Ludwig and Nassheuer, has been building Continuous roller hearth furnace plants under protective gas atmosphere for tubes, bars, wire coils and semi-finished annealing goods for more than 60 years. Throughout the world, more than 350 LOI roller hearth furnace plants under protective gas atmosphere have been installed.
Pipes, bars and other semi-finished products including wire coils in steel and non-ferrous material, are becoming increasingly important throughout the industry.
Roller hearth furnace plants can be used to treat a very wide range of products which are used in all industrial sectors. Economical, energy-efficient heat treatment plants are essential to meet the growing requirements faced by materials, such as weight reduction without sacrificing strength and other properties in the automobile industry, and to produce large quantities of materials required throughout the world.
The heat treatment is an essential stage in the production and processing of pipes and bars made from carbon and low alloyed steel. This heat treatment is mainly carried out in roller hearth furnaces, which may either be electrically heated or gas-fired. The main heat treatment processes under protective gas atmosphere in a roller hearth furnace plant are bright annealing in combination with
- Stress relief
- Solution Annealing
- Subcritical Annealing
- Isothermal Annealing.
Tenova LOI roller hearth furnace plants with a protective controlled atmosphere are used to prevent unwanted reactions such as the oxidation or nitrification of the charge material in air or waste gas and therefore achieve the highest requirements.
The controlled atmospheres consist of neutral or inert constituents. However, they may contain reactive components for process reasons. The neutral or inert component is mainly nitrogen. The active or reactive components are mainly carbon monoxide combinations in which hydrogen is an essential element.
Value for Money
- High reliability
- Long durability
- Customized design
- Chainable design
- Data reception from higher-level systems, e.g. ERP or MES
- Process and capacity optimization
- Consumption optimization and analysis
- Easy production line integration
- High efficiency heating systems
- According to DIN EN 746
- Safety analysis and risk assessment
- Redundant Atmosphere Control System
- Protective gas flow metering
- Safety Flow Control
- Furnace Pressure
- Failsafe Design Consistent with local requirements
- High reliability
- Maintenance Assistance System
- Alarm - Management via e-mail/sms/app
- Remote maintenance
- Baosteel Group
- Hyundai Group
- Jinchuan Group
- Xingcheng Group
- Recuperative burner system
- Energy recovering systems, e.g. waste gas heat exchanger, high temperature cooling section with heat exchanger
- DMC (Data Management Center)
- CQI 9 conformity
- Production data recording and analyse at everytime
- Level 0, 1, 2 design by LOI
- Customized design
- Depending on the material grades with or without lock system, e.g. vacuum or purging locks
- Customized programming and visualization
- 100% continuous roller hearth furnace plant under 100% H2 without lock systems
- Different jet cooling systems
- Arbitrary sub suppliers
- After sales service with know-how in modification and modernization
Wire and Rods
Heat Treatment Furnaces for wire of nonferrous metalsChamber furnaces are used for annealing and solution annealing processes of wire coils made of nonferrous alloys (e.g. nickel alloys, Inconel) or also special steels (e.g. duplex or high resistance steels) Furnaces can be custom-designed to meet the specific customer needs. Normally annealing processes require the presence close to the furnace of a dedicated tank for rapidly quenching the products.
HPH® Bell-type Annealing Furnaces for WireLOI Thermprocess, with its predecessors Matthias Ludwig and Nassheuer, has been building bell-type annealing plants for more than 60 years. Throughout the world, more than 8500 LOI annealing bases have been installed. About 5000 of these bases operate with HNx controlled atmospheres. More than 3500 bases use HPH® annealing technology, with a proven atmosphere of pure hydrogen.
STC® Short Time Cycle Furnaces for BarsAvailable through a license agreement with Daido Steel, the STC® (Short Time Cycle) furnace is a roller hearth batch furnace that performs an impressive variety of annealing processes.