Rotary Hearth Furnaces Long Products
Tenova is the world’s leading supplier of rotary hearth furnaces for a variety of process applications and product types, with over 300 references in its portfolio.
Tenova rotary hearth furnace technology is adopted for specialized applications including bloom reheating, iron processing and waste reclamation processes.
We have designed and installed some of the largest-diameter and highest capacity rotary hearth furnaces in the world. With an extensive reference list of large rotary furnaces (up to 67 m in diameter), our unique hearth design can accommodate even larger furnaces.
Nowadays, to allow regulating various temperature and atmospheric zones as advantageously as possible Tenova has developed a new and "revolutionary" type of furnace design. This new design meets all demands imposed on modern furnaces in a simple and elegant manner: our new Rotary-Hearth Furnace with zone Separation.
Benefits of the Tenova Rotary Hearth Furnace with zone separations:
- Their simpler design yields greater reliability.
- Separated Zones allow more accurate process control.
- Less thermal and mechanical stressing of batch carriers.
- Loading/offloading can take place at a single location.
- Allows high degrees of flexibility in configuring feed and take-off lines. No extra grates needed for emptying runs
- Better net throughputs, resulting from the use of lighter base grates or ceramic batch carriers for individual parts handling.
Computerized fluid dynamic simulation and lab tests have been used to design proper flow dynamics of waste gases inside the furnace for special applications.
Our rotary hearth furnaces are utilized for:
- Bloom / billets reheating for seamless pipe mills
- Reheating for forging applications
- Heat treating of wire coils
- Heat treating of large pipes
- Carbon baking
- Glass parts thermal treatment
- Calcining of coal & carbon products
- DRI production from ore or from waste material
- Iron nugget processing
Value for Money
- Reduced OPEX due to the strong energy saving
- Reduced maintenance activities
- Strong energy saving due to the ultimate combustion technology
- Optimized process control
- No budget limitation for safety issues
- Engineering services for upgrades of existing equipment
- Turnkey solutions and installations of integrated systems
Value for Money
- Extremely low NOx emissions due to the ultimate combustion technology which is able to couple the benefits of the flameless combustion with those of the regenerative combustion
Tenova erhält den Auftrag von Fonderie Pandolfo
Tenova erhält den Auftrag für einen großen Aluminium Recycling Ofen von Fonderie Pandolfo
Tenova LOI Contracted by Fonderie Pandolfo
Tenova LOI Thermprocess will supply a large aluminium recycling furnace to the Italian recycling and melting enterprise Fonderie Pandolfo.
Tenova was Contracted for Large Aluminium Recycling Furnace by Fonderie Pandolfo
Essen, February 18, 2019 – Tenova LOI Thermprocess, supplier for custom-made heat treatment lines and furnaces and specialist for recycling plants for...
Reheating Furnaces for Long Products
Pusher Type Furnaces for Long ProductsModern design techniques and solutions adopted for new furnaces can give fresh life to old plants. New offset skid systems, new hot rider designs, burners with low NOx emissions are some of the advances applied to older furnaces to boost production capacity, improve temperature uniformity, enhance surface quality and save energy.
Walking Beam Furnaces for Long ProductsTenova has installed some of the world’s largest walking beam reheating furnaces for a variety of applications. Our walking beam furnace design combines the latest advancements in hot rider and skid system technology, process control and Level 2 automation as well as advanced burner technology.
Walking Hearth Furnaces for Long ProductsWalking hearth reheating furnaces are highly flexible solutions featuring some key advantages such as: low scale production, low decarburization and no product remains in the furnace when the furnace has to stop operation (ability to walk final product piece through). The Tenova walking hearth furnace design produces a high quality final product due to the lack of mechanical marking. Our proven wheels, ramps and guide systems provide reliable furnace operation. Long refractory life, minimized deflection and convenient scale collection are the advantages of our hearth design.