This page is currently under construction. You will be able to find detailed information regarding our sizers shortly. Please contact our Lauchhammer office directly for any urgent matters in this regard under: +49 3574 854 334 (Mr. Conor Mitchell).
Thank you for your understanding.
Our product portfolio has recently been enhanced with the addition of sizer equipment, which now enables TAKRAF to integrate its own crushing machines into complete mining solutions.
We offer standardized primary and secondary sizers for various crushing applications, as well as specific sized machines tailored to unique customer requirements. Our sizer range now also boasts the X-TREME CLASS SIZER range. These machines provide the economic benefits of a sizer even in applications that had previously always been the realm of jaw and gyratory crushers.
Our sizers boast a number of key differentiating attributes such as:
• Ease of maintenance
• Reduced downtime
• Long equipment service life
• Heavy-duty design
They also offer unique levels of maintenance efficiency and service life. Some of the innovative solutions we have adopted include a quick and easy changing of crushing segments and the use of advanced wear resistant materials such as hard-faced segments and tungsten picks.
In addition, our sizers have an inching drive for roll maintenance, which increases safety significantly.
Other innovative solutions include a heavy-duty crushing and drive unit as well as an efficient oil lubrication system that supports environmental sustainability.
Value for Money
- Possible substitute for other crushing machines due to compact design
- High throughput performance
- Minimum downtime
- High standardization level for numerous components
- We design, fabricate and supply primary and secondary sizers for various applications. Our primary sizer range covers throughputs of up to 10,000 t/h, whilst our secondary sizer range covers throughput of up to 3,500 t/h - our secondary sizers can be either center-sized or side-sized depending on specific requirements
- Double overload protection by hydraulic system and safety coupling
- Safe sizer roll positioning by inching drive and maintenance brake
- Heavy-duty drivetrain design allows startup under load
- Use of advanced wear resistant materials
- Intelligent maintenance solutions enables the quick changing of crushing segments and picks; as well as the easy disconnection of the drivetrain and disassembly of the modular housing
- Low dust emissions due to minimum fine generation during crushing
- Efficient oil lubrication system promotes greater environmental sustainability
- Low energy consumption and noise level
- Low foundation loads and machine height for small surrounding structures
- We are able to develop customer tailored solutions for unique customer requirements such as high capacities, low installation height or high material abrasiveness
Download TAKRAF X-Treme Class Sizers Brochure
Customer Project name Crushing plant Vostochny Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation Open-pit mine Vostochny, Ekibastuz 2013
Sizer in open-pit mine Vostochny
Based on the experiences of TAKRAF in coal crushers and crushing plants the first hard rock sizers for overburden of up to 200 MPa was successfully installed at the Vostochny mine to crush lumps of up to 2,500 mm down to a conveyable size.
Overburden, mainly sandstone and siltstone 4,250 t/h (max. 6,000 t/h) indirect by apron feeder up to 2,500 mm 350 mm TCS 18.26 2 x 560 kW
TAKRAF Bags New HPGR Success
TAKRAF announces the recent receipt of an important project award for the supply of two High-Pressure Grinding Rolls (HPGRs) for a cement plant in...
TAKRAF at IPCC Event in Chile
On April 26-27, TAKRAF’s experts participated at International Mining’s IPCC event in Chile to present the company’s latest technologies in mining...
TAKRAF’s Philadelphia Office Tastes First Dryer Unit Success
TAKRAF USA’s Philadelphia office, part of the global mining, bulk material handling and minerals processing supplier, TAKRAF, a Tenova Group company,...
Questions? Enquiries? Ideas? Get in touch with us!Read More